Yes, each unused Perk expires 30 days after issuance.
Articles in this section
- How does F.E. Perks® work?
- Why didn't I receive the same email / offer / reward that someone else did?
- I am trying to register, but it says my email, phone number, or username is already in use?
- Where can I check my F.E. Perks® balance?
- I can't log into my F.E. Perks® account
- I can't register my card / card not activated
- Why did I receive an email asking me to reset my password?
- Can I sign up for F.E. Perks® online?
- Can I use my phone number instead of a card?
- How do I check my F.E. Perks® balance?